Ankit Impex is one of the Leading Manufacturer and Supplier of Straight hair Weave Across Pan Inida.And also Promises you that Hair Wigs are of Standard quality.
Justifying the standing we have built in this business realm we have been engrossed in presenting a wide consignment of Straight Hair Wig.
The material used in its fabrication is of top notch quality and is well tested prior getting shipped. Together with this, these are stringently examined before getting shipped at the premises of our customers. Also, our customers can get these from us at market leading costs.Features:
- Easy to wash
- Long lasting nature
- Hair: 100% Virgin Remi
- Manufacturer: REMI WNH
- Weft: Regular machine weft
- Weight: 100 gms
- Lengths Available: 8 to 34cm
Straight hair always has shiny, smooth and silky appearance! This hair is very soft and luxurious. This style is ideal for those who desire a sleek, straight look. It is suitable for any kind of dress like Indian, Indo-western, and open sequence etc. Any kind of cutting you can do with this hair.
- This hair is less prone to tangle and lasts longer than any other in the market. It needs low maintenance and less care. Shed Free
- Sewing secures the weft and prevents it from shedding. This particular style has least shedding problems. Shine and luster
- Natural shine and luster is retained because of the cuticle direction. Longevity -
Lasts longer than any other hair because of the high quality. TYPES It is of various types:
How to take care of straight hair:
- Yaki Straight: Yaki is the hair texture that is designed to look and feel like African American Hair remove the 'for black people'.
- Silky Straight: Super fine and straight texture. Perfect match for European or Asian hair. High maintenance as you will need to take care to keep it straight. Hair has been freshly relaxed and flat ironed bone straight.
- Natural Straight: Natural appearance as no relaxing and ironing done. Natural straight texture depends on the country, heredity or environmental consequences.
- Always brush out your hair before washing. Always hold hair in a ponytail while brushing out the ends. For the rest of your hair, hold one hand firmly against scalp while brushing. Doing this will ensure less shedding and a longer life for your extension. Start combing from tail and move slowly upwards.
- Work the shampoo into your hair, scrubbing the scalp with your fingertips and being careful not to snarl the ends too much (i.e. piling it up on top of your head). Don scrub the hair during washing. Hair should not be shampooed daily. Twice a week if you can. After shampoo, conditioning is necessary. If you have oily hair, try not to scrub the scalp. This causes an overproduction of oil.
- Condition your hair. A good conditioner will help keep your hair healthy and will make it easier to detangle after shampooing. If you have dry hair you will need to use a moisturizing conditioner. However. if you have oily hair you should use a basic conditioner.
- Keep a wide-toothed comb in the shower and comb through your hair before you rinse the conditioner out to prevent over conditioning.
- Blot the hair with a towel, and comb it out once more.
- We recommend sleeping in a loose ponytail or braid to avoid any tangling from occurring through the night and daily to avoid knots and tangles.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 1pc