|Hair Type||WAVY CURLY STRAIGHT|
|Material||Indian virgin remy , processed , remy|
|Color||BLACK AND BROWN|
|Hair Extension Type||Temple Human Hair|
|Size||ALL SIZES AVAILABLE|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Prices differ according to size, length ,texture & density .
How To Use Bulk Hair
: For strand bonding and braiding, you need loose or bulk hair that comes without a weft. For braiding is applied to small sections of hair so as to create less bulk and give your hair a natural look. You can learn how to install bulk hair for braiding at home in seven easy steps:
- Part small sections of hair using a rat tail comb.
- Take a piece of bulk hair no bigger than the sections you have created in your natural hair, and fold in half to make a loop.
- Take the loop over one section of your natural hair. You now have three strands, two of bulk hair and one strand of your natural hair in the centre.
- Braid the hair till you are left with only two strands of bulk hair.
- Now, split one strand into half to create a third strand. Braid till you reach the end of the hair
- Use a lighter to burn the end of the hair. Seal the burned end by rolling it between your fingers.
- Repeat till the all the sections are braided.
- The same process can be done by a hair stylist using formulated adhesive glue and lasticks.
WE ARE ANKIT IMPLEX , MANUFACTURES AND EXPORTERS OF ALL TYPES OF HAIR PRODUCTS IN VARIOUS LENGTHS, STYLES , COLORS IN MUMBAI ,INDIA.
1) Indian Virgin Remy Human Hair/ Processed Hair
6) Lace wigs
7) Monotop wigs
8) I tip
9) Skin weft
10) Machine weft
11) Hair extensions
12) Cancer Patients Wigs (chemotherapy patients)
THESE PRODUCTS ARE SUPPLIED THROUGHOUT INDIA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD.