As a reckoned business name, we have been thoroughly betrothed in the realm of delivering a wide consignment of Curly Hair Wig
. Owing to their natural looking nature, reliability and high tear strength, these offered wigs are highly recommended. Together with this, their shiny appearance, longer life and seamless finish make these wigs highly recommended.Features:
- Natural looking texture
- Seamless finish
- Hair: 100% Virgin Remi
- Manufacturer: REMI WNH
- Weft: Regular machine weft
- Weight: 100 gms
- Lengths Available: 8 to 34cm
: Curly hair is the most sexiest looking texture with S Shape. If we pull out one strand of hair, we find definite S Shape. S may be lower or upper case. This texture is most frizzy, damage prone. slightly rough looking texture which can be smoothened by cleansing, conditioning and moisturizing. Curly hair is the preference for many ladies when it is healthy, thick and beautiful. Styling naturally curly hair involves more product and procedures than straight hair because curly hair easily becomes unmanageable and lifeless. Types Of Curly Hair
: A curly hairstyle can be described as soft, natural, carefree and with plenty of body that falls into place on its own. These hairstyles can vary from shoulder length graduated layers, to heavy one length looks, and even messy uniform layer cuts. When curls are natural or even artificial (permed hair), curly hairstyles are easy to create since the curls and cut determine the shape and the hairstyles form. Styles can be made when some gel or some typical liquid is put on hair to keep the hair settled or styled. Curls have a soft look about them due to their curved nature and soft appearance to the eye. The medium length of this hairstyle enables you to pulVtie it back, getting it out of the way or appearance to the eye. The medium length of this hairstyle enables you to pulVtie it back, getting it out of the way or dressing it up more formally.Tips to maintain curly hair:
- Shampoo in the Shower: This is the best way to cleanse and condition your hair because it keeps your curls pointing downward. The more you manipulate curls, the more likely they are to frizz. Instead of flipping your head over, washing your hair while your head is upside down. and then flipping your head back. simply let the water run down the length of your hair as you stand straight under the shower head.
- Apply Products While Wet: When you apply products your hair should be as wet as possible. After shampooing and conditioning, do not use towel to dry it. In fact, don/ bring a towel anywhere near your curls. Instead, squeeze the excess water from your hair and throw a towel around your shoulders.
- Once you exit the shower, begin applying your styling products. If your hair begins to dry without putting product on it then it will continue to dry.
- In addition, curls love to clump together. You can use wide comb or your fingers, but as you work through wet hair, you'll notice that curls love to grab onto other curls. Let your hair take the lead and allow curls to come together on their own.
- Divide Hair into Sections: To ensure full coverage of hair products, you'll need to divide your hair. Depending on thickness, this may be anywhere from two to eight divisions. Use plastic clips to hold hair out of the way. Its usually easier to begin at the back of the head. Work with a section of hair, applying product from the roots all the way to the ends.
- Once you're sure that section is saturated, you can move on to the next sections. Trying to put product on your hair as one big piece will probably find you with well-defined hair on top and frizzy curls underneath.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 1pc